Welcome back! I’ve been doing a lot of home makeover and DIY projects lately, don’t ya think? Over the past few months I showed you
- Our Giant Furniture Haul, including the Desk and Chair makeover and the Mirror makeover
- Our Laundry Room Makeover and the Laundry Room Reveal
- How to Make No Sew Curtains
- How to Organize Ticket Stubs
- How to Make Your Own Nail Art
- DIY Storage Bench
- Backyard Makeover
Hopefully you’ve completed each and every one of these DIY projects and are ready to move on with me (just kidding). I decided to switch up this post a little bit (okay, a lot) and do something I haven’t yet done… a recipe!
Memorial Day weekend is here and this is the perfect, refreshing and light summer salad. It’s super easy to make and goes well as a side dish, a snack or a small meal.
The perfect, refreshing and light summer salad. With just a few ingredients you'll be making this all summer long.
- 3 cups cooked corn, about 5 cobs
- 2 cups cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp light mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the corn, cucumber, basil and chives.
Stir in the mayo.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate and serve cold.
I can’t wait to make my first summer salad of the season! Enjoy!